Interested In A Production Artist Position?
Send your resume and links to your portfolio to:
We're always accepting applications and looking to expand our team!
- Providing great customer service
- Designing visual concepts using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Selecting and modifying colors, fonts, photographs, layouts and other design elements to communicate creative concepts
- Preparing and printing garments with consistency and urgency
- Working with staff to maintain equipment and a clean and safe work environment
- Prepare final print-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Provide image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation
- Create mockups for print and customer review
- Follow a production timeline to ensure orders are being completed on time
- Maintaining timely communication with customers as necessary
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise with both the customer and the printer
- Executing assigned peripheral tasks as necessary